New Beginings

 Hello all.  I'm going to give a quick update today then I will post again tomorrow.  A lot has happened since last I posted.  We are consolidated for the time being to one building.  And it is under renovations.  I have a flea market booth.  I have also been helping my husband out Friday, Saturday and Sunday at same said flea market in the cafe.  At this point I have been keeping fairly busy.  I have lost 3 of my 6 cats. 2 due to old age and one with an unknown health problem.  We will see where this blog goes together as today my mind is very scattered.  I just wanted to let you all know that I have not died, nor have I forgotten you.  So settle in and lets enjoy the blog life together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome

Getting Started

Be Careful Who You Buy From